• Only virgin materials used in melting for all alloys.
• JINCHUAN Nickel and Copper from Chile.
• All other metals sourced from high-quality suppliers.
• Most of the metals used are pure/electrolytic grade to ensure highest purity levels.
• Completely integrated manufacturing facility; starting from the melting stage.
• Melting performed in modern electric furnaces.
• Capacity to melt in different batch sizes- big and small.
• Special techniques to control impurities and inclusions.
• Unique processing technique ensures consistency and high surface quality.
• Ingots pre-heated (red hot) and then hot-rolled on a high-speed rolling mill.
• Ingots hot rolled to rods or strip form.
• Assignment of roll-passes for different alloys.
• Rolling carried out at high speeds to prevent high temperature oxidation of materials.
• Heavy gauge wire drawn to size on modern high-speed drawing blocks.
• Wet drawing for wire sizes below 2 mm.
• Over 50 different types of wet wire drawing machines available based upon wire diameter and alloy.
• Diamond dies used to obtain bright and smooth surface quality.
• Super fine wires up to diameters 0.025 mm also produced for special applications.
• In-house batch annealing and continuous annealing furnaces
• Hot-rolled material subjected to batch annealing in controlled atmosphere furnaces.
• Annealed material thoroughly cleaned and coated with a suitable lubricant.
• Continuous annealing for intermediate and fine size wire for desired surface finish.
• Over 15 continuous annealing furnaces designed to anneal various Ni alloys.
• All furnaces have inert atmosphere to give bright annealed wires.
Testing & Packing
• All alloys produced undergo several stages of quality control for strict adherence to specifications.
• In-house, well-equipped physical and chemical testing lab supports the production.
• Well-equipped packaging department to ensure that all material is shipped defect-free and safely packaged.
• Treated and IPPC marked wooden boxes.
• Standard spools used as per DIN standards. Drum/pail packing is also available.
• Thicker wires supplied in coils on pellets.
• Specialized packaging in other forms provided as per the customer requirement.
Enamelled resistance wire
• The alloy we can do enamelled are Copper-nickel alloy wire,Constantan wire, Manganin wire, Kama Wire, Nickel alloy wire, PTC alloy wire etc. • Size: Round wire:0.05mm~0.11mm • Each alloy wire is insulated by the thickness of secondary paint film with temperature resistance of more than 180 degrees. • The film adhesion is tested according to the national standard. The pressure resistance reaches 2700V, the number of pinholes is 0, the long-term aging resistance temperature of the paint insulation is 90℃, the short-term aging resistance temperature is 120 ℃, the low-temperature resistance is - 40 ℃, and the acid and alkali corrosion resistance.